Beach Day tomorrow* Why?
· To build positive relationships between students and staff.
· To enjoy doing some different activities together.
· Also, because it's really HOT!
Things to note for Parents/Carers:
· All students are welcome and encouraged to attend, however if students aren't coming, parents/carers please phone the office or reply to the number that sent you the link to this message. Some students have told us they aren't coming, but we'll wait to get confirmation from you.
· Normal bus times will be in place for the day.
· We'll be providing a BBQ lunch and morning tea as usual.
· Please encourage your student to wear something with covered shoulders and to wear a hat.
Things to note for Students:
· Normal school expectations apply, like following trainer’s direction, not smoking etc. It’s like school, but in a different place, and without the learning expectations. What it’s NOT is a free lift to the beach to do whatever you like… although there is plenty of free time... AND we want you to enjoy yourselves :-)
· You can bring skim boards, kites etc.
* PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A WHOLE SCHOOL ACTIVITY - NO NORMAL CLASSES WILL BE RUNNING AT BYLC.
ANYONE WHO IS NOT COMING SHOULD CONTACT THE OFFICE OR TEXT JENNY ON 0408775390.